Rooted in 10 years of experience in project management, consulting and sustainable development,
Fruit of 6 years of expertise in Life Cycle Assessment, ecodesign, environmental management, verification and audit in one of the oldest companies in the field
And most of all…
Natural outcome of the assessments made working with previous customers,
B4Green Consulting is an independant structure that supports forward thinking organisations to stimulate sustainability in product development.
Your benefit? To invest only the resources needed, where needed, with a mid and long term sustainable perspective.
– Environmental regulations and standards for products
– Analysis, strategic advisory and support to ecodesign policy, organisation and implementation
– ISO 14001 / ISO 14006 audit, Bureau Veritas Footprint Progress® audit, PEP ecopassport© verification
– Quality, process, project management
– Operations Manager, Bureau Veritas CODDE (3 years)
– Life Cycle Assessment and ecodesign Senior consultant, Bureau Veritas CODDE (3 years)
– Project manager, Quality, Order Management EMEA, Hewlett Packard (3 years)
– ISO 14001 auditor, IRCA certificate
– PEP ecopassport© verifier