B4Green consulting is more than a company, it is the concrete application of a long term dream of a sustainable project. Behind B4Green consulting is a woman, Maud JACQUOT, for whom the main engine is to take meaningful decisions and implement pragmatic solutions.
More than 10 years ago, I studied at the Industrial Engineering school of Grenoble INP, ENSGI, learning from both an engineering sciences and a human and social sciences angle with real world application to numerous industrial cases. This very project oriented and hands on training gave me a transversal approach, which I since apply to my professional and personnal experiences alike!
I started my carreer as a Project lead for Quality and Order management procedures in EMEA at Hewlett Packard. This outstanding 3 years experience allowed me to consolidate my sense of organisation and to be inspired for the creation and implementation of pragmatic and efficient tools for the day-to-day life of a business.
Thanks to a Master in Economy and Management with specialisation in Social and Sustainable Economy, I have deepened my knowledge of Social Entrepreneurship. Next, I joined Bureau Veritas CODDE, a pionneer in life Cycle Assessment and ecodesign area of expertise in France. In 6 years, I acquired technical expertise, have been certified as auditor and verifier and have been progressively empowered as Operations manager of a 10 person team of consultants.
The time has come to leave the nest that saw me grow. Thus, I propose with B4Green to share with you the fruits of my encounters, my work and my expertise.
– Environmental regulations and standards for products
– Analysis, strategic advisory and support to ecodesign policy, organisation and implementation
– ISO 14001 / ISO 14006 audit, Bureau Veritas Footprint Progress® audit, PEP ecopassport© verification
– Quality, process, project management
– Operations Manager, Bureau Veritas CODDE (3 years)
– Life Cycle Assessment and ecodesign Senior consultant, Bureau Veritas CODDE (3 years)
– Project manager, Quality, Order Management EMEA, Hewlett Packard (3 years)
– ISO 14001 auditor, IRCA certificate
– PEP ecopassport© verifier